Wednesday, January 13, 2010
OKay, here goes nothing. I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but it seems like a cool and nutting thing to get in to. So I called up all my friends and told them that I'm picking up a new hobby of blogging and they are likely to be figured in some of my blogs being that they're part of my life. They all freaked. So I thought to myself... this is going to be great!!! Why start blogging now? Because I have things to say damn it, and the world needs to hear it. I'm a proud mama of two beautiful girls (Ava & Mia), wife of the incredibly handsome Patrick Sawyer, the seventh of eight children from my papa, the second of two children from my mama, an aunt, a godmother, a nutty friend to a selective few, and a card carrying member of National Public Radio. Oh yeah, I'm also a counselor (though I secretly wish I was a stay-at-home mom). So... welcome to my crazy world and buckle your seat belt cause it's going to be a bumpy ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Selfish! What an under-statement! Kinda freaks you when you go through the day and the thought haunts you at night when you realize what you are a mediator to!
ReplyDelete